Do not worry about your used cooking oil. Our team is always ready to make a collection.
In order to improve your efficiency in food preparation we offer premium eco services for complete management of the used cooking oil (UCO) that is generated during frying and cooking. From supplying containers for collection and storage of UCO up to regular and reliable pickups that meet your cooking oil changing cycles, we collect UCO on a daily, weekly or monthly basis depending on our your production needs and preferences.
- A package of eco services for managing the used cooking oils that you generate during your food preparation processes.
- Payment of adequate compensation for every kg of used cooking oil that we collect from your premises.
- Delivery of free and clean collection packages for hygienic disposal of UCO tailored to your production needs and storage capacities (containers, canisters, vessels, drums and barrels).
- Regular and hygienic collection services and safe disposal of your used cooking oil, decreasing your operational cost and resource allocation.
- Full support by our professional waste management team with collection dynamics adapted to your needs on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- As a food business you are required by law to dispose of your used cooking oil responsibly or pay a large fine. You therefore need to use a certified company that holds a registered waste carriers license for collection and disposal. As a certified waste carrier, we are issuing a controlled waste transfer note for each collected quantity of used cooking oil in accordance with the Law on Waste Management, enabling you to fulfil all the legal industry requirements for proper disposal of used cooking oil.
- Wide-spread collection network available in each region of the country directly to your location.
- Implementation of environment-friendly working standards and socially responsible practices with the view of increasing environmental protection.
- We provide expert advice for cooking with vegetable oils and guidelines for proper disposal of used cooking oils.
- Nine years of professional know-how and experience as the first registered UCO waste management company in Macedonia, licensed by the Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning. Our collection system is certified in compliance with the ISCC EU system and the Renewable Energy Directive 2009/28/EC.
With our UCO waste management system we enable our customers to achieve their long-term sustainability goals and ambitions, high eco standards in their working conduct and green economy practices.
Together we are contributing to a cleaner environment and a greener future
Some of the renowned companies that use our used cooking oil collection services:
We provide waste management services to more than 1000 restaurants, hotels, food service companies, pubs, supermarkets, producers of chips, confectionery and other food products.
When we collect the used cooking oil we pay compensation and provide special containers, drums or barrels for collection.
If you would like to find out more about our used cooking oil collection system, contact us below and our team will answer all your questions: