According to comparative waste management analysis in EU and worldwide, households dispose huge quantities of used cooking oil (UCO) in the sewerage systems and mix UCO with municipal waste. Household waste is much more difficult to collect since it depends on the recycling practices and the level of eco awareness of each individual household.
Used cooking oil is a potential polluter of all natural ecosystems. The quantities of UCO that are inappropriately disposed by households cause major contamination problems that directly affect the environment and our health.
By collecting used cooking oil and handing it over to a licenced waste management company your household significantly reduces the risk of environmental pollution
We provide reusable plastic containers for safe and hygienic disposal of used cooking oil directly to your preferred location. We have introduced this eco system to enable households to collect UCO reliably and responsibly. Our household collection system is implemented in every region of the country. Everyone who is interested in our free eco-services will be immediately visited by our waste management team and will receive the collection package, including educational brochures and materials.
Join our household collection system and start collecting used cooking oil! Every drop of used cooking oil that you collect through our eco system is recycled into sustainable biodiesel according to the standards EN 14214.
- When you have finished cooking and frying all of your food, turn off your stove or fryer and leave the pan for at least one hour to allow the oil to cool down.
- Then fill in our collection container with the used cooking oil left in the pan.
- For safety reasons and protection against spillages, keep the 3 lit. plastic container in a place that is inaccessible to children and pets.
- After the container is completely full with used cooking oil, contact us and our team will immediately visit you to collect your UCO and provide you with a new clean container for further collection.
- For every 3 lit. of used cooking oil you collect you will receive 0,5 lit. of refined sunflower oil. You can decide to keep the sunflower oil for yourself or join the eco-humanitarian project “Recycle and Donate”. This project enables you to donate the edible oil to socially vulnerable communities through the NGO Real Acts of Kindness.
- Every liter of used cooking oil collected through our eco system is recycled into renewable energy.
- We collect and recycle only used cooking oils and vegetable fats (sunflower oil, olive oil, rapeseed oil, palm fat and other types of vegetable oils). We do not collect tallow and animal fat, motor oils or other types of mineral oils.
FOR EVERY 3 LITRES OF USED COOKING OIL YOU COLLECT, YOU WILL RECEIVE 0,5 LITRES OF DIJAMANT SUNFLOWER OIL
We collect your used cooking oil and provide special containers and collection packages.
If you would like to find out more about our used cooking oil collection system, contact us below and our team will answer all your questions:
Contact details and personal information (personal name, address of residence and contact telephone) are obtained with the consent of the natural persons involved in the used cooking collection system for households and the eco-humanitarian project “Recycle and Donate”. Sunilens uses such data exclusively and only to record the quantities of collected used cooking oil from natural persons in accordance with the legal regulations.